For years, NetworX has provided leading security solutions for homes of all sizes. The NetworX control panel is at the center of a scalable system that can easily expand as security requirements change. Interlogix’ entire line of control panels, including the Simon XTi, Simon XT and Two-Way Talking Touch Screen, install quickly and feature user-friendly controls for total security and ease of operation. Simple to install and use, NetworX keypads feature clear displays for at-a-glance system status. Dedicated emergency keys contact fire, police or EMS at the touch of a button NetworX allows a home to be divided into zones of protection, each covered by specific sensors and detectors. If an alarm is triggered, the system displays the type of alarm activated and which area is affected.
The NetworX line of control panels represent a full-featured security system that uses advanced technology for burglary, fire and environmental detection. A highly flexible security option that is both easy to install and simple to use, NetworX control panels can accommodate smaller residential applications up to the most demanding commercial security needs. The series includes the NX-4, NX-6, NX-8 and NX-8E control panels.
- Fash Memory Microprocessor
- Expanded Event Log
- Early Open/Late Close Reporting
- Programmable Loop Response
- Accommodates Multiple User Codes from 8 Up to 240
- Up to 8 True Partitions w/Separate Account Codes, Entry/Exit Delays and Feature Selections for Each Partition
- Up to 512-Event History Log that Provides Date, Time, Event and User Number
- Supports SIA and Contact ID Communication Formats
- 2-Wire or 4-Wire Smoke Detector Compatibility
- CP-01 2000 Compliant
- Fire Alarm Verification for Greater False Alarm Immunity (NX-8E)
- Dynamic Battery Test (NX-8E)
- Standard RS-232 On-Board Interface (NX-8E)